No, this is not a real Sinatra error :).
This is the personal homepage of Elad Meidar, a web developer and an entrepreneur specializing in Ruby on Rails. I hang around in Israel, and i am currently having the best time of my life over at Fiverr.com
I am a proud member of RailsBridge, Helping new Rails developers get into our world and also contributed a few Patches to the Ruby on Rails core.
Back to Posts List
- Is your plugin ready for Rails 3? – add yours even if it’s not.
- Legal resources for Startups and entrepreneurs
- jQuery 1.4 vs MooTools 1.2 – just like comparing Apples and Oranges in my opinion, but anyway this is a good collection of snippets in both frameworks, regardless to the fact that i don’t care what the final conclusion is.
- Bayesian classification in Rails – a simple tutorial, might come really handy in a project i have coming up.
- Bulletproof backups for your MySQL – i personally don’t believe in bulletproof stuff, but it does look like a very comprehensive tutorial.
- script/migrator to navigate through your migrations – another awesome tool from @hakunin, this time a simple migration navigator which by coincidence is also going to be the last member of Rails’s `script/` library. RIP.
- Linkedin new search, under the hood – Architecture overview for the new Linkedin referenced search.
- When to serialize objects in the database – excellent article by the MySQL performance blog.
- Friendly – noSQL on MySQL – 2 weeks ago or so, i was talking to @elado about friendly, saying it feels weird and if i am going to use noSQL, i’d probably go for MongoDB or Tokyo. After retrying Friendly i take it back, this is a really nice implementation.
- Rails 3 upgrade peepcast – free.
- Superfluous DSL – Do validations belong in the instance scope?
- Why i use HAML and SASS – and Eric davis that doesn’t use HAML and SASS.
- zen-coding – some people’s answer to the whole “HAML/SASS is less typing” argument.
- Music with Ruby – 2 screencasts
- and a little bit of hate to us all – Just for kicks :)
- importx – Easily import excel files into your database.
- authlogic-oauth – enable your users to login with their Twitter credentials.
- Speednotes – sticky notes got cooler.
- The letter V on Gemcutter – GemCutter is awesome and sometimes i wonder between the gems over there when i get bored, the letter V specifically is awesome because there are lots of “validates_something” gems there that people might find useful.
You're seeing this error because I think it is funny.