No, this is not a real Sinatra error :).
This is the personal homepage of Elad Meidar, a web developer and an entrepreneur specializing in Ruby on Rails. I hang around in Israel, and i am currently having the best time of my life over at Fiverr.com
I am a proud member of RailsBridge, Helping new Rails developers get into our world and also contributed a few Patches to the Ruby on Rails core.
Back to Posts List
- Moving your Application to Amazon Cloud – Not rails specific, but does bring some order to that abbreviations chaos.
- 10 awful IE bugs and fixes – tame the beast.
- Unofficial Ruby usage guide – originally written for Google.
- Font Stacks – a walkthrough – an overview of simple and clean font stacks for your next designs.
- Setup a DNS server on Ubuntu – don’t know why i would need that, but just in case.
- Rails API authentication using restful-authentication – yeah, i hate that plugin too, but it’s a good wireframe to what ever needs to be done on Authlogic.
- Pushing to multiple Git repos – ever wanted to do something? mike has the answers.
- Python vs. Ruby – the flame is on?
- jQuery Tools – jQuery UI’s lost brother.
- Keep IP addresses as Integers – mrkris is mad again, and this time – he is right.
- Testing observers with Shoulda – a macro set by Tobias.
- jsPDF – generate PDF files, with JS.
- jqTransform – pretty forms with jquery, customizable too.
- IP address Geo-Location, JSON – a JS binding for the IPLocationTools.com API.
- SocialHistory.js – check on which social network your user is on.
- Gmail/Facebook style chat in jQuery – handy handy handy.
- jQuery full-calendar – a fully functional calendar, including drag&drop, resize and more.
- fireCrystal – Firefox extension for programmers and designers – FireCrystal is a Firefox extension that helps designers and programmers alike figure out how interactive behaviors on the web work.
- jQuery inline form validations – a nice validation plugin for jQuery, nice appearance too.
- Unit testing jQuery with fireUnit and qUnit – as the title says.
- 20 mac apps to increase your productivity – i should go and read that.
- MockApp – iPhone mockup’ing
- request-log-analyzer – A command line tool that analyzes request logfiles (e.g. Rails, Merb, Apache) to produce a performance report.
- capistrano-db-tasks – rake like tasks for capsitrano.
- noisy-partials – makes your partial to render HTML comments with their name.
- gltail – real time log parser for rails / server log.
- ambitious-query-indexes – a plugin that scans your test database (i know, should be production.. i guess there’s a good reason for that), sounds like a good addition to my RailsIndexes.
You're seeing this error because I think it is funny.