No, this is not a real Sinatra error :).
This is the personal homepage of Elad Meidar, a web developer and an entrepreneur specializing in Ruby on Rails. I hang around in Israel, and i am currently having the best time of my life over at Fiverr.com
I am a proud member of RailsBridge, Helping new Rails developers get into our world and also contributed a few Patches to the Ruby on Rails core.
Back to Posts List
- Dear Github – @mrkris is another paying customer not satisfied with the recent GitHub queue-gagging-reflex, so do i.. but they deserve more time like we all gave to the FailWhale Twitter era.
- Death to DIV – a brief overlook about the future of our beloved DIV tag in HTML5.
- TextMate quicktip: re-indent text on paste – @drnic strikes treasure.
- jQTouch – A jQuery plugin for mobile web development on the iPhone, Android, Palm Pre, and other forward-thinking devices. I also heard around that it is not working as expected on pre.
- Ruby Metaprogramming toolbox – All you need to get hacking into ruby meta programming.
- BDDcasts – Screencasts about/with/on cucumber and BDD. i already heard some good feedback.
- Canonical tag and rails – the new canonical link tag and how to use it in rails.
- Driver is now linux compat – @ryanbigg wins, everyone’s favourite Passenger setup tool is now able to run on Linux.
- ….and PassengerPane for Snow Leopard is out too
- Pretty checkboxes with jQuery – form enhancement is fun.
- Loops and iterations in Ruby – dizziness ahead.
- fonts you can use with @font-face – yai! font-face is coming back…
- Get ready for HTML5 – I was actually waiting for david to write something.
- Protecting Paperclip downloads – awesome write by webfellas, note the usage of X-SENDFILE as well.
- MagicModel – the easy way to support legacy – Imagine you get offered $5,000 to write a basic website/admin application on a legacy database that has 200 interconnected tables. You’ll need to add all the associations and validations based on the existing schema.
- Facebook userbase integration guide – THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT OUT.
- Using jQuery to focus with opacity – cool.
- Useful jQuery plugins – yes they are.
- Agile startup rules – good read, mostly true.
- CSS hacks for a healthy living – Read or die.
- hasLayout hates you – This is why we hate IE, and how to work it through.
- “Getting Rails 2.3.3 and Mocha >=0.9.6 to play nice with Test::Unit and Shoulda”:http://mediumexposure.com/2009/08/02/getting-rails-233-and-mocha-096-play-nice-testunit-and-shoulda – solves an issue with using mocha. oh, DONT USE MOCHA AS A PLUGIN.
- bad_internets – ralis plugin to add BLINK, MARQUEE and other stupid tags to rails helpers.
- routing_tricks – add some extra (needed?) functionality to the Rails routing engine.
- slidedown- generate slides from Markdown.
- mobile_fu – detect mobile access.
- slicehost-tools – command line access to slicehost API.
You're seeing this error because I think it is funny.